Install & Configure Klarna by Adyen Shopify App
Install & Configure Klarna by Adyen Shopify App
Table of Contents
- Installing the Clana Shopify Payment App
- Choose the Clana Payment Method
- Check App Support for Your Country
- Fulfill Basic Requirements
- How to Find the Add Yen Account Credentials
- Find the Merchant Account Code
- Add Credentials and Get the API Key
- Configure the Web Hook
- Get the Prefix from Your Live Customer Area
- Installing the Shopify Payment App
- Access the App Configuration Portal
- Configure the Payment App
- Activate the Payment App
- Completing the Merchant Onboarding Process
- Provide Application Details
- Activate the Live Mode of the Application
Installing the Clana Shopify Payment App
If you are looking to add Yen as a foreign payment gateway to your Shopify store, this guide will walk you through the installation process of the Clana Shopify payment app. Before proceeding, make sure you have an active Shopify store and an active Yen account.
Choose the Clana Payment Method
The first step in the installation process is to choose the Clana payment method you want to connect to your store. Clana offers various payment options such as Clana Pay Now, Clana Pay Later, or Clana Pay Overtime. Make sure to select the payment method that suits your business requirements.
Check App Support for Your Country
Before proceeding with the installation, it is crucial to check if the selected Clana app supports your country. You can find the list of supported countries on the Clana website. Make sure your country is listed to ensure a seamless integration of the payment gateway.
Fulfill Basic Requirements
To successfully install the Clana Shopify payment app, you need to fulfill some basic requirements. Ensure that you have an active Shopify store and an enabled Yen account. Once you have these in place, you can proceed with the installation process.
How to Find the Add Yen Account Credentials
To install the Clana Shopify payment app, you will need to find your Add Yen account credentials. Follow the steps below to obtain the necessary information.
Find the Merchant Account Code
- Login to your Add Yen account and navigate to the dashboard.
- Click on "Settings" and then select "Merchant Accounts."
- In the merchant accounts section, you will find the account code associated with your Yen account.
Add Credentials and Get the API Key
- Click on "Developers" in your Add Yen account.
- Select "API Credentials" and click on "Create New Credentials."
- Choose the "Web Service User" option and click on the "Create Credentials" button.
- Provide a description in the general settings for reference.
- Generate a new API key by clicking on the "Generate API Key" button.
- Copy the generated API key by clicking on the corresponding icon.
- Save the changes and proceed to the next step.
Configure the Web Hook
- In your Add Yen account, go to "Developers" and select "Web Hooks."
- Click on "Web Hook" and then click on the "Add" button for the standard web hook.
- Enable the web hook and add a description in the general section.
- Apply the changes.
- Paste the URL provided by the service provider in the server configuration section and apply the changes.
- Test the configuration by selecting the relevant merchant account and event from the list.
- Complete the configuration by clicking on "Done" and saving the changes.
Get the Prefix from Your Live Customer Area
- Go to "Developers" in your Add Yen account and click on "API URLs."
- Navigate to the prefix section to obtain the prefix required for installation.
Installing the Shopify Payment App
With the necessary credentials and information in hand, you can now proceed with installing the Shopify payment app. Follow the steps below to configure the app for your store.
- Click on the "Install" button for the Clana payment app.
- You will be redirected to the app configuration portal.
- Click on the "Continue" button to proceed to the next step.
- Choose the desired plan and click on the "Select Plan" button.
- Note: Live mode is for live transactions, while test mode is for testing purposes only.
- Enter the credentials obtained from your Add Yen account and click on "Activate."
- Select the relevant payment methods from the list and click on "Activate."
- The payment app will be installed and ready for use.
Completing the Merchant Onboarding Process
To activate the live mode of the Clana Shopify payment app, you need to complete the merchant onboarding process. Follow the steps below to provide the necessary details.
- Send the following details via WhatsApp to complete the merchant onboarding process:
- Application name (e.g., Clana)
- Company name (optional)
- Contact name (first name and last name)
- Contact email
- Contact mobile number (WhatsApp, Viber, or Telegram)
- Shopify URL
- Billing address
- Once the details are submitted, the live mode of the application will be activated.
By following the steps outlined in this guide, you can successfully install and configure the Clana Shopify payment app for your store. With Clana as your foreign payment gateway, you can offer your customers a convenient and secure payment experience. Start accepting payments in Yen and expand your customer base globally.
I am a shopify merchant, I am opening several shopify stores. I use ppspy to find Shopify stores and track competitor stores. PPSPY really helped me a lot, I also subscribe to PPSPY's service, I hope more people can like PPSPY！ — Ecomvy
To make it happen in 3 seconds.
- App rating
- Shopify Store
- Trusted Customers
- No complicated
- No difficulty
- Free trial
- The Hidden Reality of One-Product Stores
- Mastering Taxes for Young Entrepreneurs
- Mastering Taxes for Online Business Owners
- Why Dropshipping Stores Outperform Aliexpress for Online Shopping
- The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping: How It Works and What You Need to Know
- Mastering Profit Calculations for Your Amazon Business
- Discover the Best Dropshipping Companies: A Comprehensive Guide
- Boost Your Trading Success with Mechanical Rules
- The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping with Big Cartel
- Master Drop Shipping with Bigcommons