Shopify Pricing UK: How Much Does It Cost in the United Kingdom?
Shopify Pricing UK: How Much Does It Cost in the United Kingdom?
Table of Contents
- How to Start a Shopify Free Trial with a Special Deal
- Shopify Pricing Plans in the United Kingdom
- 3.1 The Basic Shopify Plan
- 3.2 The Shopify Plan
- 3.3 The Advanced Shopify Plan
- Special Discounts on Yearly Shopify Plans
- Choosing the Right Shopify Plan for UK Businesses
- Understanding Transaction Fees and Payment Providers
- The Benefits of the Basic Shopify Plan
- Considerations for Drop Shipping and Print-on-Demand Businesses
How Much Does Shopify Cost in the UK?
Shopify is a popular e-commerce platform that caters to businesses of all sizes, including those in the United Kingdom (UK). If you're considering starting an online store using Shopify in the UK, you may be wondering about its pricing plans and how much it will cost you. In this article, we'll explore the different pricing options offered by Shopify in the UK and help you decide which plan is best suited for your business needs.
Starting an online store can be an exciting venture, but it's important to consider the financial aspects before diving in. Shopify offers various pricing plans to accommodate businesses of all sizes and budgets. In this guide, we'll break down the pricing plans available in the UK and provide insights to help you make an informed decision.
2. How to Start a Shopify Free Trial with a Special Deal
Before we delve into the pricing details, it's worth mentioning that Shopify offers a free trial for anyone interested in testing out the platform. By signing up through a special link, you can extend the trial period and even benefit from a discount. Simply enter your email on the Shopify website and hit the "Start Free Trial" button. Keep an eye out for any special deals or discounts available to new users.
3. Shopify Pricing Plans in the United Kingdom
Shopify offers three main pricing plans in the UK: the Basic Shopify Plan, the Shopify Plan, and the Advanced Shopify Plan. Let's take a closer look at each plan and their respective costs.
3.1 The Basic Shopify Plan
The Basic Shopify Plan is priced at £19 per month. This plan provides access to all the basic features you need to set up and run an online store. It includes features such as a personalized domain name, access to the Shopify App Store, and 24/7 customer support. However, it's important to note that this plan comes with a transaction fee of 2% for all third-party payment providers.
3.2 The Shopify Plan
The Shopify Plan is priced at £49 per month and offers additional features compared to the Basic Shopify Plan. With the Shopify Plan, you'll have access to professional reports, the ability to create discount codes, and the option to recover abandoned cart data. The transaction fee for third-party payment providers is reduced to 1% with this plan.
3.3 The Advanced Shopify Plan
The Advanced Shopify Plan is designed for businesses with high-volume sales and is priced at £259 per month. This plan includes advanced features such as third-party calculated shipping rates, advanced report builder, and the ability to create custom gift cards. Similar to the Shopify Plan, the transaction fee for third-party payment providers is 1%.
4. Special Discounts on Yearly Shopify Plans
If you opt for a yearly subscription instead of a monthly one, Shopify offers additional savings. By choosing the yearly tab during the signup process, you can take advantage of discounted pricing. For example, with the yearly subscription on the Basic Shopify Plan, you'll only pay £17 per month instead of £19. The same discount applies to the Shopify and Advanced Shopify Plans, saving you even more on a yearly basis.
5. Choosing the Right Shopify Plan for UK Businesses
When it comes to selecting the right Shopify plan for your UK-based business, the Basic Shopify Plan is often recommended for beginners. Despite the transaction fee being slightly higher at 2%, it offers all the essential features needed to get started. For businesses involved in drop shipping or print-on-demand, the Basic Shopify Plan is a suitable starting point.
6. Understanding Transaction Fees and Payment Providers
Transaction fees are an important consideration when choosing a Shopify plan. While the fees may seem minimal, they can add up, especially if you expect a high volume of sales. The Basic Shopify Plan incurs a 2% transaction fee, whereas the Shopify and Advanced Shopify Plans have a reduced fee of 1%. It's crucial to factor in these transaction fees when setting your pricing strategy and profit margins.
7. The Benefits of the Basic Shopify Plan
Despite the transaction fees, the Basic Shopify Plan offers many advantages. It provides a robust and easy-to-use platform for beginners, making it simple to set up and manage your online store. The plan also offers reliable customer support and access to various integrations and apps through the Shopify App Store. For small businesses or startups, the Basic Shopify Plan is a cost-effective option.
8. Considerations for Drop Shipping and Print-on-Demand Businesses
If you're running a drop shipping or print-on-demand business, the Basic Shopify Plan is an excellent choice to start with. These business models typically have lower profit margins, making it essential to keep expenses at a minimum. The Basic Shopify Plan offers the necessary features to get your business up and running without a significant financial investment.
In conclusion, Shopify provides flexible pricing plans for businesses in the United Kingdom. By considering factors such as transaction fees, your business model, and your long-term growth plans, you can choose the Shopify plan that best suits your needs. Whether you're an aspiring online entrepreneur or an established business looking to expand your online presence, Shopify offers a range of options to help you succeed in the e-commerce world. Sign up for a free trial today and take advantage of any special deals available to you.
- Shopify offers three main pricing plans in the UK: the Basic Shopify Plan, the Shopify Plan, and the Advanced Shopify Plan.
- The Basic Shopify Plan is recommended for beginners and offers robust features at a lower cost, despite the 2% transaction fee.
- By opting for a yearly subscription, you can save on the monthly costs of each Shopify plan.
- Businesses involved in drop shipping or print-on-demand can benefit from the cost-effective Basic Shopify Plan.
- Consider transaction fees and payment provider options when selecting the right Shopify plan for your UK-based business.
Q: Does Shopify offer any special discounts for UK users?
A: Yes, Shopify often provides special deals and discounts for new users in the UK. Make sure to check for any ongoing promotions before signing up.
Q: Can I change my Shopify plan after signing up?
A: Yes, you can upgrade or downgrade your Shopify plan at any time by going to the "Settings" tab in your Shopify dashboard.
Q: Is it possible to cancel my Shopify subscription?
A: Yes, you can cancel your Shopify subscription at any time. Simply go to the "Billing" tab in your Shopify account and follow the cancellation process.
Q: Are there any additional fees besides the monthly subscription cost?
A: In addition to the monthly subscription cost, Shopify charges transaction fees for each sale made through third-party payment providers. These fees vary depending on the Shopify plan you choose.
Q: Can I use my own domain name with Shopify?
A: Yes, you can use your existing domain name or purchase a new one through Shopify. The Basic Shopify Plan allows you to create a personalized domain name for your online store.
Q: Does Shopify provide customer support for UK users?
A: Yes, Shopify offers 24/7 customer support to all users, including those in the UK. You can reach out to their support team via email, live chat, or phone.
I am a shopify merchant, I am opening several shopify stores. I use ppspy to find Shopify stores and track competitor stores. PPSPY really helped me a lot, I also subscribe to PPSPY's service, I hope more people can like PPSPY！ — Ecomvy
To make it happen in 3 seconds.
- App rating
- Shopify Store
- Trusted Customers
- No complicated
- No difficulty
- Free trial
- The Hidden Reality of One-Product Stores
- Mastering Taxes for Young Entrepreneurs
- Mastering Taxes for Online Business Owners
- Why Dropshipping Stores Outperform Aliexpress for Online Shopping
- The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping: How It Works and What You Need to Know
- Mastering Profit Calculations for Your Amazon Business
- Discover the Best Dropshipping Companies: A Comprehensive Guide
- Boost Your Trading Success with Mechanical Rules
- The Ultimate Guide to Dropshipping with Big Cartel
- Master Drop Shipping with Bigcommons