how to run another companies ads through your facebook business manager
Facebook Business Manager for Agencies Tutorial: Managing Facebook Ads- Are you finally ready to sta
Updated on Jan 22,2023
Facebook Business Manager for Agencies Tutorial: Managing Facebook Ads
- Are you finally ready to start running Facebook,and Instagram ads for clients,but aren't sure how to set up the accounts,,billing, and more?,Running ads for clients is a great way,to grow your business.,But there are critical steps that you need to take,to ensure that you're doing it properly.,By the end of this video, you will have what you need,to start running ads for clients.,We'll walk you through Facebook Business Manager,,connecting as a partner,,getting access to your client's ad account, and pixel data.,And make sure you stick around to the end,because I'll show you how to report on your results,to your client, your employer, or your team.,So before we get into the screen share,,I want to give you a little bit of context,about the best way to run ads for clients.,And that is through business manager access.,If your client doesn't have the Business Manager,,they should.,That is the preferred way of running Facebook ads.,Now, there are two ways to get connected,into someone's Business Manager.,The first way is with a personal account,where you're added into their Business Manager,and given employee access.,The second way is through partners.,And that's where they are adding your Business Manager,into their Business Manager,and giving you access to their assets.,And that, in my opinion,,is the preferred way to run ads for clients.,Now, if your client does not have,a Business Manager account, you'll have to get that set up.,And we have some links for you,to help you do that in the description.,There are several reasons why you want to run Facebook,and Instagram ads on your client's ad account,and not your own.,The first reason is because of pixel data.,The client will retain all of the pixel data,and it will not get confused with any other pixel data,that might be on an ad account.,The second reason is because of billing.,There can't be multiple billing methods,on a single ad account.,So the client will have their billing method attached,to their own ad account and be responsible for that.,The third reason is because,if you're running ads for multiple clients on one account,and that account gets shut down,,you're putting all of your clients' ads at risk.,I'm going to show you one way,to connect your Business Manager,to your client's Business Manager.,So, go to business.facebook.com/settings.,From there, you should see the name of your Business Manager,at the top of the screen.,Scroll down on the left side to Business Info.,Your Business Manager ID is right at the top.,Then you want to copy that Business Manager ID,and send it to your clients,and walk them through these steps.,First, have them go into their Business Manager,in the settings.,Make sure that their Business Manager name,is at the top of the screen.,Then under Users, they're going to click on Partners.,Then they're going to click on the blue add button,and say, give a partner access to your assets.,And then they will type your Business Manager ID,into the Add a New Partner pop-up.,So once they type that in, then click Next.,Now they're going to select the assets,that they need to give you access to,,which includes both their Facebook page,and their Facebook ad account.,So select Pages on the left side,,click on the radio button next to the page,,and then select Create Ads on the right side.,Before you click Save Changes,,make sure you go to the ad accounts on the left side,to also give you access to their ad account.,From there, you will select the ad account,and then select Manage Campaigns on the right side.,Now you'll click Save Changes,and you'll have access into their Business Manager.,One of the common pitfalls is that their page,or their ad account isn't showing in that screen.,If that's the case, they have not added their page,or their ad account into their Business Manager as an asset.,So they first have to do that,in order to give you access to those assets.,And again, the link to that Business Manager tutorial video,is in the description.,You will get an email notification letting you know,that you have been added into their Business Manager.,Now that you have that connection made,,your final step is to give permissions,to the people in your Business Manager,to be able to access that asset.,So you'll go into your Business settings,,select Pages on the left side.,Then you'll find the page that you've been given access to,and select Add People.,A pop-up will appear,and you will give yourself and/or team members,the ability to create ads with that page.,We repeat the process with the ad accounts on the left side,,select the people to manage the campaigns, and click Assign.,So now that you've got the assets assigned,,you can go into your ads manager and use the dropdown menu,to navigate between client accounts.,One common issue is that,the client hasn't named their ad account,,and so you'll just see a long string of numbers.,But if you use the dropdown menu,,you'll always be able to see,the Business Manager name there.,So, now that you're connected and running campaigns,,your clients are going to want to see the results.,An easy way to do this is using a link,in the ads manager reporting area.,In your main ads manager area,,what you're going to do is customize the columns,to show your clients the data that they want to see.,When you've saved that,,you can then go to the Reports drop down menu,and select Share Link.,Copy that link and share the link with your client.,So, click here to learn about how to create great reports,for your clients,,and click here to learn more about the Business Manager.,And congratulations on learning how to run Facebook,and Instagram ads for your clients.
The above is a brief introduction to how to run another companies ads through your facebook business manager
Let's move on to the first section of how to run another companies ads through your facebook business manager
Let PPSPY's experts help you find the best shopify product on your Shopify business!Find shopify products (It's Free)
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE PPSPY
PPSPY has the world's largest selection of shopify products to choose from, and each product has a large number of advertising materials, so you can choose advertising materials for TikTok ads or Facebook ads without any hassle.
how to run another companies ads through your facebook business manager catalogs
Working with MULTIPLE Facebook Ad ACCOUNTS!
Working with MULTIPLE Facebook Ad ACCOUNTS!
Hello Facebook ads people!,Today we are going to talk about,a very advanced topic.,So if you're a beginner,,I don't think that you should even care,about that at this stage.,For some of you,that are working with big budgets,and are having some limitations,on the ad accounts.,This is a topic that I hear a lot in discussions,and I think that we need to discuss.,I have a lot of experience in this topic,because I'm already running ads,for some of my clients,with multiple ad accounts,because the budget is not enough,in our original ad account.,Two things before we take a deep dive into it.,First of all, you don't have a limitation,on your ad account only,in the business settings area,,but there's also a hidden limitation,that most companies don't know about,and this is because Facebook is having a limitation,in case of you get hacked or whatever,and this is a limit that in order for you to change,,you need to talk with the support or someone,in order to increase your limit.,For example, I was running ads for an ad account,and I wanted to go to 55k per day.,So at some point the next day I have seen,that it's been 50 flat.,It was a flat number.,So I realized that there have to be,some limitations over here.,We contacted the support,and they make this 100k per day.,Now if you're having limitations,and they're not going to increase it,,which is the case with another client that I had,,what you can do is that,you can create multiple ad accounts,and start running ads,from each one of the other ad accounts,,but keep in your mind that these ad accounts,are also going to have limitations.,We are talking about big budgets,and we're talking about ad accounts,that are spending 50, 100,,200 or 500k per month.,And as you can understand,,it's not so easy to spend all of this amount of money,from one account, especially,if your business is new,and it doesn't have a lot of data,through the algorithm and,within the business manager.,After a lot of testing,and running with multiple ad accounts,,of course, a lot of people use multiple ad accounts,because they say that you have less competition, okay.,So they say that if my ad account is getting,X amount of results, I can spend another amount,of money with another ad account.,Facebook thinks that this is another business,and it's giving me another share of the pie,,not the same share of the pie,that I will get if I have only one ad account.,I don't think that this is accurate, okay.,So from my personal experience,,what I have seen is this.,First of all, when you are working with multiple accounts,,the ad account that you have started with,and you have spent all of this money,,it's always going to be the best one in terms of results.,The other ad accounts that you're going to have,are going to have less results,and it's a matter of time,for them to get trained also.,This is something that I have realized,and now I truly believe that,the ad accounts also get trained,because you can see that they have their own behaviors,and based on what you're doing over there,,you are having different results.,One example that I have to give you is that,once I have seen one ad account,that it was running ads,with lifetime budget and this is something,that I have never done in any of my ad accounts,because I don't like lifetime budget,,but I can assure you that in this ad account,anything else that you could do,except for lifetime budget wasn't working.,So ad accounts also take the behaviors,that you are using.,This is why a lot of times when we go to,new ad accounts, we need a period of time,in order to help the ad account,to adjust to our strategies.,So what is the conclusion to that?,The conclusion to me is this;,if you have a very big margin,and you're getting crazy good results,in your big ad account and you cannot scale more,,yes, it's a very good way of you,spending more money with another account.,It's also a very good plan B.,If your main account gets banned,,what are you going to do?,You will need to have other ad accounts,so that you can run your ads.,Perfect,,but if you are having 50k,and your ad account can spend 50k,,spend it in your ad account,and don't try to segment this into different ad accounts,in order to get better results,because you are not.,The best bet that you have at that point is,with your main account,so that you can get the best possible results.,So recap; if you have very good results,and you cannot spend more money,because of these limits,and because Facebook is not letting you to your ad account,,do other ad accounts with the same pixel,and start working your way there,with spending more money.,Number two, if you have an ad account,and you want to have multiple accounts,to spread your budget across,,I don't believe that this is a good idea.,You should use your main account,because this is the account,that is going to get you the best results.,I have tested that a million times.,Number three, you need to have several different ad accounts,for you as a plan B,in case you might get banned, okay.,So that's all I have for you today about this topic.,I know that it's not appealing for,most of you that are just starting now,and you're not spending 50k,and it will take you a lot of time to go there,,but this channel is all about scaling also.,So if you want to learn more about Facebook ads,,check my book, check my courses,and until we meet again,,don't forget that you have to be creative,and you have to be...,consistent,and I will see you soon
Congratulation! You bave finally finished reading how to run another companies ads through your facebook business manager and believe you bave enougb understending how to run another companies ads through your facebook business manager
Come on and read the rest of the article!
Browse More Content
- trending male products
- 2018 trending products
- spring trending products
- whats trending in womens kate spoade products for christmas
- trending thanksgiving products
- trending organic products
- trending yoga products
- trending home decor products 2019
- trending products in bangladesh 2021
- knolling trending products blue